-
July 11th, 2001, 05:59 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Hey everyone,
Since the admins at Hostboard have reassured me that Hostboard is back in business, and since it has been stable and accessible for the past week or so, we're moving the official SIP discussion forum back to Hostboard, starting on July 13, 2001.
Thanks to everyone who has been supportive and cooperative during this wild ride.
Webmistress Maida

-
July 11th, 2001, 06:12 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
July 11th, 2001, 10:15 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
*join bunnie is happy dance*
-
July 12th, 2001, 01:31 AM
#4
Inactive Member
It's so confoosin'... but so amoosin'.
We hear and obey, Mistress Maida.
-
July 12th, 2001, 01:31 AM
#5
Inactive Member
-
July 12th, 2001, 11:35 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
July 13th, 2001, 03:38 AM
#7
-
July 13th, 2001, 03:57 AM
#8
Inactive Member
-
July 13th, 2001, 04:10 PM
#9
Jaxom 27
Guest
Does this mean I'm too late for the ezboard experience? I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner Maida. I've been out of commision for the last 10 days or so...
------------------
Ponte facto, Caesar transit.
-
July 13th, 2001, 08:43 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Glad to here it staying here so I know where
to talk SIP
JD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks